From ACT Wiki
Land and buildings and related rights, especially when being traded or valued.
Also known as real property.
Real estate is often categorised as one of:
- Residential, used for living accommodation;
- Industrial, used for manufacturing and similar processes; or
- Commercial, used for all other business purposes.
- Bricks and mortar
- Certificate of title
- Commercial real estate
- Corporate real estate
- Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation (FHLMC)
- Federal National Mortgage Association (FNMA)
- First lien
- First mortgage debenture
- Fixed charge
- Government National Mortgage Association (GNMA)
- Mortgage-backed securities
- Real economy
- Real estate investment trust
- Real option
- Refinancing risk
- Sale and leaseback