From ACT Wiki
Jump to navigationJump to search
Land and buildings and related rights, especially when being traded or valued.
Also known as real property.
Real estate is often categorised as one of:
- Residential, used for living accommodation;
- Industrial, used for manufacturing and similar processes; or
- Commercial, used for all other business purposes.
- Bricks and mortar
- Certificate of title
- Commercial real estate
- Corporate real estate
- Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation (FHLMC)
- Federal National Mortgage Association (FNMA)
- First lien
- First mortgage debenture
- Fixed charge
- Government National Mortgage Association (GNMA)
- Mortgage-backed securities (MBS)
- Real economy
- Real estate investment trust (REIT)
- Real option
- Refinancing risk
- Sale and leaseback