Secondary reference data
UK financial regulation - Payment Systems Regulator (PSR) - Confirmation of Payee - building societies.
Secondary reference data is information that is used by a financial institution to identify a customer, that is not a combination of a unique sort code and account number.
For example, a roll number used by a building society.
- APP fraud
- Building society
- Confirmation of Payee (CoP)
- Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
- Immediate payments and the impact on corporate treasurers
- Payment service provider (PSP)
- Payment system
- Payment Systems Regulator (PSR)
- Request to Pay
- Roll number
- Sort code