From ACT Wiki
1. Quality - regulation - noun.
A level of attainment or quality, especially a minimum level or a mandatory level.
Including levels established, monitored and enforced by regulators and legal authorities.
Examples include the Standards developed and issued by the ISO, and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
2. Documentation - noun.
The document containing the detailed description of a formal Standard.
Normal, average or usual.
For example, a standard cost in a production or service process.
- Binding Technical Standard
- Climate Bonds Standard
- EU Green Bond Standard (EUGBS)
- FAST Modelling Standard
- Gold standard
- International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Non-standard monetary policy
- Normal contribution rate = standard contribution rate
- Off the shelf package
- Regulatory standard
- Regulatory Technical Standard (RTS)
- Standard contribution rate
- Standard cost
- Standard deviation
- Standard Listing
- Standard rated
- Standard Setting Body
- Standard variable rate