Welcome to the Treasurer's Wiki
The Treasurer’s Wiki aims to share knowledge and experience across the treasury community. We hope you will use it as a platform to share knowledge and provide useful tools to other likeminded people.
The Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT) sets the benchmark for international treasury excellence. As the Chartered body for treasury, we lead the profession by delivering our internationally recognised suite of treasury qualifications, by defining standards and by championing continuing professional development. We are the authentic voice of the treasury profession representing the interests of the real economy and educating, supporting and leading the treasurers of today and tomorrow.
Sustainable finance is finance raised for the purpose of sustainable projects.
Sustainable finance includes a strong green finance component that aims to support economic growth while:
- Reducing pressures on the environment
- Addressing green-house gas emissions and tackling pollution
- Minimising waste and improving efficiency in the use of natural resources
Sustainable finance also encompasses increasing awareness of and transparency about:
- The risks which may have an impact on the sustainability of the financial system
- The need for financial and corporate market participants to mitigate those risks through appropriate governance
Sustainable finance pricing
- "The concept of climate risk is becoming central to financial equations, and sustainable (including green) finance is gaining ground and increasingly priced above, or on a par with, mainstream investments."
- The Treasurer magazine, August 2018, p24.
- Climate risk
- [[ESG i
- NS&I ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 10:31, 19 June 2019 ]
- Money and Pensions Service ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 14:48, 5 June 2019 ]
- Pay.UK ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 17:08, 29 May 2019 ]
- United Kingdom Government Investments Ltd ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 16:56, 29 May 2019 ]
- Digital footprint ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 14:12, 22 May 2019 ]
- High-yield bond ( Gmelatur@gmail.com ) - [ 18:59, 19 June 2019 ]
- Financial Services Compensation Scheme ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 15:46, 19 June 2019 ]
- Deposit Guarantee Scheme ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 15:42, 19 June 2019 ]
- UK Corporate Governance Code ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 15:34, 19 June 2019 ]
- PANA inquiry ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 14:40, 19 June 2019 ]