Welcome to the Treasurer's Wiki
The Treasurer’s Wiki aims to share knowledge and experience across the treasury community. We hope you will use it as a platform to share knowledge and provide useful tools to other likeminded people.
The Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT) sets the benchmark for international treasury excellence. As the Chartered body for treasury, we lead the profession by delivering our internationally recognised suite of treasury qualifications, by defining standards and by championing continuing professional development. We are the authentic voice of the treasury profession representing the interests of the real economy and educating, supporting and leading the treasurers of today and tomorrow.
Loosely, the G5 is a group of 5 major industrialised countries comprising France, Germany, Japan, the United Kingdom and the United States.
More strictly, a meeting of the heads of government or the heads of central banks from those countries.
Also known as the Group of Five or 'G-5'.
The G5 is also a group of 5 developing countries comprising Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa.
- Shadow model ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 15:42, 19 February 2020 ]
- ND ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 12:43, 19 February 2020 ]
- Foreign Exchange Joint Standing Committee ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 22:14, 15 February 2020 ]
- Ether ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 22:05, 15 February 2020 ]
- UK Equality Act 2010 ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 21:52, 15 February 2020 ]
- Helicopter money ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 12:03, 20 February 2020 ]
- Silver bullet ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 12:00, 20 February 2020 ]
- Securities Financing Transaction Regulation ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 11:56, 20 February 2020 ]
- FEMR ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 11:45, 20 February 2020 ]
- Hypothecation ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 11:43, 20 February 2020 ]