Welcome to the Treasurer's Wiki
The Treasurer’s Wiki aims to share knowledge and experience across the treasury community. We hope you will use it as a platform to share knowledge and provide useful tools to other likeminded people.
The Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT) sets the benchmark for international treasury excellence. As the Chartered body for treasury, we lead the profession by delivering our internationally recognised suite of treasury qualifications, by defining standards and by championing continuing professional development. We are the authentic voice of the treasury profession representing the interests of the real economy and educating, supporting and leading the treasurers of today and tomorrow.
An international holding company located in a country with an extensive double tax treaty network and minimal foreign exchange and foreign investment controls.
Historically, the tax advantages of mixer companies included blending income streams from different tax jurisdictions, minimising the wastage of foreign tax credits, and so minimising the total tax liabilities of the group of companies.
- FAANGs ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 11:47, 7 December 2018 ]
- Affinity bias ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 10:59, 7 December 2018 ]
- Sustainable Development Goals ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 22:02, 1 December 2018 ]
- CGC ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 21:28, 1 December 2018 ]
- Joint Money Laundering Steering Group ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 20:48, 1 December 2018 ]
- Common law ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 13:23, 12 December 2018 ]
- CRM ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 13:03, 12 December 2018 ]
- Annual percentage rate ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 12:33, 12 December 2018 ]
- ZBB ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 12:09, 12 December 2018 ]
- Pensions Research Accountants Group ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 11:37, 12 December 2018 ]