Welcome to the Treasurer's Wiki
The Treasurer’s Wiki aims to share knowledge and experience across the treasury community. We hope you will use it as a platform to share knowledge and provide useful tools to other likeminded people.
The Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT) sets the benchmark for international treasury excellence. As the Chartered body for treasury, we lead the profession by delivering our internationally recognised suite of treasury qualifications, by defining standards and by championing continuing professional development. We are the authentic voice of the treasury profession representing the interests of the real economy and educating, supporting and leading the treasurers of today and tomorrow.
For the purposes of EMIR, a PSA is essentially a pension fund, enjoying partial or transitional exemption from the full requirements of EMIR.
- CAPE ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 22:56, 25 February 2021 ]
- Cyclically Adjusted Price to Earnings ratio ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 22:53, 25 February 2021 ]
- Trucost ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 16:28, 25 February 2021 ]
- Open source ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 16:21, 25 February 2021 ]
- EP&L intensity ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 16:11, 25 February 2021 ]