Welcome to the Treasurer's Wiki
The Treasurer’s Wiki aims to share knowledge and experience across the treasury community. We hope you will use it as a platform to share knowledge and provide useful tools to other likeminded people.
The Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT) sets the benchmark for international treasury excellence. As the Chartered body for treasury, we lead the profession by delivering our internationally recognised suite of treasury qualifications, by defining standards and by championing continuing professional development. We are the authentic voice of the treasury profession representing the interests of the real economy and educating, supporting and leading the treasurers of today and tomorrow.
The theoretical price to which a company's shares are expected to change, following a rights issue.
The theoretical price is based on the assumption that the total value of the company's equity will increase by exactly the amount of cash subscribed by the shareholders, and neither more nor less.
The theoretical ex-rights price will generally be lower than the market price of the company's shares before the rights issue, because the rights shares are normally issued at a discount to the current market price.
Sometimes abbreviated to TERP, rather than TERPS.
Also known as the Theoretical post-rights price.
- Data Protection Officer ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 18:33, 2 June 2020 ]
- Data Protection Authority ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 15:28, 1 June 2020 ]
- Global Coaching and Mentoring Alliance ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 20:07, 31 May 2020 ]
- RFRWG ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 19:26, 31 May 2020 ]
- SAICA ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 19:07, 31 May 2020 ]
- General Data Protection Regulation ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 18:27, 2 June 2020 ]
- DPO ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 18:26, 2 June 2020 ]
- Agency ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 15:40, 1 June 2020 ]
- Chief Information Officer ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 15:29, 1 June 2020 ]
- DPA ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 15:22, 1 June 2020 ]