Asian Development Bank
The Asian Development Bank envisions a prosperous, inclusive, resilient, and sustainable Asia and the Pacific, while sustaining efforts to eradicate extreme poverty in the region.
ADB in partnership with member governments, independent specialists and other financial institutions is focused on delivering projects in developing member countries that create economic and development impact.
- technical assistance and
The ADB's clients include its member governments, who are also its shareholders.
In addition, ADB provides direct support to private enterprises of developing member countries through equity investments and loans.
The ADB was established in 1966 and is headquartered in the Philippines.
- Arab Bank for Economic Development in Africa
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB)
- Development bank
- European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
- International Bank for Reconstruction and Development
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
- United States Agency for International Development
- United Nations Conference on Trade and Development