Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank
From ACT Wiki
Jump to navigationJump to search
Multilateral development banks.
The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank is established to improve economic and social outcomes in Asia.
The AIIB was founded in 2016 and is headquartered in Beijing.
- Arab Bank for Economic Development in Africa
- Asian Development Bank (ADB)
- Development bank
- European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
- International Bank for Reconstruction and Development
- Multilateral development bank
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
- United States Agency for International Development
- United Nations Conference on Trade and Development