From ACT Wiki
Sustainability - environmental concerns - B Corp.
The B Economy - the B standing for "beneficial" - is a concept of environmentally sustainable profit-seeking economic activities coined by B Lab.
- Durable prosperity
- "In the B Economy, businesses compete to be best for the world, the people living in it, and the natural environment on which our quality of life depends.
- To build a B Economy, we need a new kind of business that balances purpose and profit...
- The B Economy is built by everyone who works for, buys from, invests in, learns or teaches about, or supports businesses striving to create a shared and durable prosperity for all."
- B Lab
- B Corp
- B Corp Declaration of Interdependence
- B Corporation
- B Lab
- Benefit corporation
- Business & Sustainable Development Commission
- Carbon footprint
- Climate benchmark
- Corporate social responsibility
- Environmental concerns
- Environmental profit and loss
- ESG investment
- Forum for the Future
- Global Sustainable Investment Alliance
- Natural capital
- Profit for purpose
- Reputational risk
- Return on Sustainability Investment
- Sustainability reporting
- Sustainable Development Goals
- Sustainable finance
- Sustainability bond
- Sustainability Linked Loan Principles
- Triple bottom line
- UK Sustainable Investment and Finance Association