Return on Sustainability Investment
Sustainability - reporting - measurement - NYU Stern Center for Sustainable Business.
ROSI is designed to bridge the gap between sustainability strategies and financial performance, helping to build a better business case for both current and planned sustainability initiatives.
The ROSI methodology identifies material sustainability strategies and the changed practices resulting from those strategies, then quantifies and monetizes the benefits.
It was developed by the NYU Stern Center for Sustainable Business.
- Accounting for Sustainability (A4S)
- Bottom line
- Business & Sustainable Development Commission
- Environmental profit and loss
- ESG investment
- Natural capital
- Reputational risk
- Sustainability reporting
- Sustainable Development Goals
- Sustainable finance
- Sustainability Accounting Standards Board
- Sustainability bond
- Sustainability Linked Loan Principles
- Triple bottom line
- UK Sustainable Investment and Finance Association