Sustainability - corporate reporting.
CDP supports companies, cities and other entities to measure, manage and report on their risks and opportunities relating to climate change, water security and deforestation.
CDP was established in 2000 as the Carbon Disclosure Project. It changed its name in 2012.
It is headquartered in London, UK.
- Climate change
- Climate Disclosure Standards Board (CDSB)
- Credit rating agency
- ESG ratings
- ESG stock
- Global Reporting Initiative (GRI)
- Sustainability Linked Loan Principles
- Sustainability performance target
- Sustainability reporting
- Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD)
- Value Reporting Foundation (VRF)