Global Reporting Initiative
Corporate reporting - ESG.
The Global Reporting Initiative is established to help organisations to take responsibility for their environmental and other impacts, by providing a global common language for communication.
To this end, GRI publishes the GRI Standards for sustainability reporting.
GRI was founded in 1997 following the Exxon Valdez oil spill, and is headquartered in Amsterdam.
- Accounting for Sustainability (A4S)
- Business & Sustainable Development Commission
- CDP (formerly the Carbon Disclosure Project)
- Climate Disclosure Standards Board (CDSB)
- Corporate social responsibility
- ESG investment
- Financial reporting
- Global Sustainability Standards Board (GSSB)
- Global Sustainable Investment Alliance
- GRI Standards
- Sustainability reporting
- Sustainability-Linked Loan Principles (SLLP)
- Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD)
- UK Sustainable Investment and Finance Association
- Value Reporting Foundation (VRF)