Climate-related financial disclosure
From ACT Wiki
Jump to navigationJump to search
Financial markets reporting - Financial Stability Board (FSB).
Abbreviation for climate-related financial risk disclosure.
Sometimes abbreviated further to climate-related disclosure.
- Financial sector demands TCFD disclosures
- "Today, virtually the entire financial sector demands Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD) disclosures, and over 2,000 major companies around the world are responding."
- Mark Carney, A new sustainable financial system can secure a net zero future for the world, September 2021
- Climate Disclosure Standards Board
- Climate transition risk
- COP26 Private Finance Hub
- Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
- Financial risk
- Financial Stability Board (FSB)
- Listing Rules
- Net zero
- Premium Listing
- Standard Setting Body
- Stranded assets
- Sustainable finance
- Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD)
- The Companies (Strategic Report) (Climate-related Financial Disclosure) Regulations 2022 - UK
- Transition risk
- World Economic Forum