The Companies (Strategic Report) (Climate-related Financial Disclosure) Regulations 2022
Financial markets reporting - climate-related financial disclosures - UK.
The UK Companies (Strategic Report) (Climate-related Financial Disclosure) Regulations 2022 make climate-related financial disclosures mandatory for certain publicly quoted UK companies, banks, insurance companies and large private companies.
The Regulations came into force on 6 April 2022 and apply in respect of financial years beginning on or after that date.
- Climate Disclosure Standards Board
- Climate-related financial disclosure
- Climate transition risk
- Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
- Financial year
- Financial risk
- Financial Stability Board (FSB)
- Net zero
- Premium Listing
- Standard Setting Body
- Strategic Report
- Sustainable finance
- Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD)
- Transition risk
- World Economic Forum