From ACT Wiki
A basic, or overarching, structure.
Examples include framework documents or processes, enabling detailed work to be undertaken in a consistent way.
- ACT Competency Framework
- Business Ethics Framework
- Common Framework
- Conceptual framework
- Green bond framework
- Impact Weighted Accounts Framework
- International Integrated Reporting Framework
- Risk management framework
- Sterling Monetary Framework
- Sustainability bond framework
- Sustainability linked bond framework
- Sustainable bond framework
- United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change