Impact Weighted Accounts Framework
Sustainability - impact - financial reporting - Impact Economy Foundation (IEF).
Impact-weighted reporting and accounts are designed to supplement traditional financial reporting, taking a broader perspective on an organisation's total impact.
The Impact Weighted Accounts Framework (IWAF) is designed to ensure complete and consistent impact-weighted reporting.
The IWAF is published by the Impact Economy Foundation.
- Financial reporting
- Impact accounting
- Impact economy
- Impact Economy Foundation (IEF)
- Impact Management Project (IMP)
- Impact reporting
- Impact-weighted accounts (IWAs)
- Impact-Weighted Accounts Initiative (IWAI)
- International Sustainability Standards Board (ISSB)
- Sustainability Accounting Standards
- Sustainability Accounting Standards Board
- Total Societal Impact
- Value Balancing Alliance (VBA)
- Value Reporting Foundation (VRF)