1. Sustainability - sustainable development - United Nations - UN Environment Programme (UNEP).
The UNEP defines green financing as increasing the level of financial flows from the public, private and not-for-profit sectors to sustainable development priorities.
2. Sustainability - sustainable development - UK - HM Treasury - green gilt - green savings bonds.
The proceeds of green finance instruments issued by the UK government, including green gilts and Green Savings Bonds.
3. Treasury - corporate finance and funding.
Similar financial flows and instruments in the corporate sector.
- Corporate finance
- Debt Management Office
- ESG investment
- Green bond
- Green Bond Principles
- Green finance
- Green Finance Initiative
- Green Finance Institute
- Green Finance Study Group
- Green gilt
- Green savings bond
- HM Treasury
- International Capital Market Association
- Khaki finance
- Loan Market Association
- Sustainable finance
- Sustainable Development Goals
- Ten Point Plan for a Green Industrial Revolution
- United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP)