1. Green Loan Principles (GLP).
For the purposes of the GLP issued by the Loan Market Association, a green loan is one which:
- Is used exlusively for a qualifying Green Project, for example renewable energy or pollution prevention and control; and
- Aligns with the GLP's principles for:
- - The issuer's process for project evaluation and selection;
- - Management of proceeds; and
- - Reporting.
Other loans for the purposes of environmentally sustainable economic activity, not necessarily compliant with the GLP.