1. Green Loan Principles (GLP).
For the purposes of the GLP issued by the Loan Market Association, the GLP identify categories of Green Projects as including, but not limited to:
- Renewable energy
- Energy efficiency
- Pollution prevention and control
- Environmentally sustainable management of living natural resources and land use
- Terrestrial and aquatic biodiversity conservation
- Clean transportation
- Sustainable water and wastewater management
- Climate change adaptation
- Eco-efficient and/or circular economy adapted products, production technologies and processes
- Green buildings
Other projects for the purposes of environmentally sustainable economic activity, not necessarily compliant with the GLP.