International Platform on Sustainable Finance
Sustainability - sustainable finance.
The IPSF was established in 2019 to scale up the mobilisation of private capital toward environmentally sustainable investments.
The IPSF collaborates closely with the G20 Sustainable Finance Working Group (SFWG).
- Climate risk
- G20 Sustainable Finance Working Group (SFWG)
- Global Sustainable Finance Council
- Global Sustainable Investment Alliance
- Green finance
- Sustainability bond
- Sustainability linked loan
- Sustainable finance
- Sustainable Finance Disclosure Regulation (SFDR)
- Sustainable investment
- Ten Point Plan for a Green Industrial Revolution