International Platform on Sustainable Finance
From ACT Wiki
Sustainability - sustainable finance.
The IPSF was established by the European Union in 2019 to scale up the mobilisation of private capital toward environmentally sustainable investments.
The IPSF collaborates closely with the G20 Sustainable Finance Working Group (SFWG).
It is sometimes known as the Platform on Sustainable Finance, or the EU Platform on Sustainable Finance.
- Climate risk
- European Union (EU)
- G20 Sustainable Finance Working Group (SFWG)
- Global Sustainable Finance Council
- Global Sustainable Investment Alliance
- Green finance
- Social taxonomy
- Sustainability bond
- Sustainability linked loan
- Sustainable finance
- Sustainable Finance Disclosure Regulation (SFDR)
- Sustainable investment
- Ten Point Plan for a Green Industrial Revolution