Public sector purchase programme
Monetary policy - Eurosystem - Asset Purchase Programme.
The Eurosystem's public sector purchase programme is part of its asset purchase programme, and is coordinated by the European Central Bank (ECB).
Assets eligible for purchase include bonds issued by central, regional and local governments, international organisations and multilateral development banks located in the euro area.
The PSPP was established in 2015.
- Asset-backed securities purchase programme
- Asset purchase programme
- Central bank
- Corporate sector purchase programme
- Covered bond purchase programme
- Development bank
- Euro area
- European Central Bank
- Helicopter money
- Investment grade
- Modern Monetary Theory
- Monetary policy
- Money supply
- Pandemic emergency purchase programme
- Public sector
- Quantitative easing
- Unconventional monetary policy