From ACT Wiki
Sustainability - impact - economic context - impact reporting.
The impact economy model seeks to balance social and environmental concerns with profit.
- Companies care about sustainable development
- "The impact economy takes the middle ground.
- While the government produces the classical public goods, the government and companies care jointly about the common good of sustainable development.
- They do so by balancing profit and impact."
- Schoenmaker, D. (2020) ‘The impact economy: balancing profit and impact’, Working Paper 2020/04, Bruegel, p13
- Impact Economy Foundation (IEF)
- Impact investing
- Impact Investing Institute (III)
- Impact Management Project (IMP)
- Impact reporting
- Impact Taskforce
- Impact-weighted accounts
- International Sustainability Standards Board (ISSB)
- Just transition
- Multilateral development bank (MDB)
- Natural capital
- Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI)
- Responsible investment
- Return on Sustainability Investment (ROSI)
- Sustainable investment
- Sustainability Accounting Standards
- Sustainability Accounting Standards Board
- Value Reporting Foundation (VRF)