From ACT Wiki
1. European Union - European Commission.
One of the six environmental objectives of the EU taxonomy:
- Climate change mitigation.
- Climate change adaptation.
- Sustainable use and protection of water and marine resources.
- Transition to a circular economy.
- Pollution prevention and control.
- Protection and restoration of biodiversity and ecosystems.
A related or similar objective in other contexts.
- Circular economy
- Climate change adaptation
- Climate change mitigation
- Environmental profit and loss
- EU taxonomy
- European Commission
- European Union
- Global Sustainable Investment Alliance
- Natural capital
- Sustainable Development Goals
- Sustainable finance
- Sustainability Accounting Standards Board
- Sustainability bond
- Sustainability Linked Loan Principles
- Taxonomy Regulation
- Technical Expert Group
- UK Sustainable Investment and Finance Association
- United Nations
- World Trade Organization