Technical Expert Group
1. Sustainability - European Union - European Commission.
The European Commission's Technical expert group on sustainable finance.
The TEG's work, including the development of the EU taxonomy on environmental sustainability.
2. United Nations - sustainability.
Within the context of the United Nations Convention on Biological Diversity (CBD), a group of experts convened once or several times to provide expert advice to the Conference of the Parties (COP) on specific issues.
For example, the AHTEG (Ad Hoc Technical Expert Group) on climate change and biodiversity.
More generally, any group established for the purpose of providing specialist technical input to a process.
For example, an arbitration or dispute resolution panel of the World Trade Oganization may establish a technical expert group to assist it in questions of a technical nature, requiring detailed consideration by experts.
- Accounting for Sustainability (A4S)
- Business & Sustainable Development Commission
- Carbon footprint
- Conference of the Parties
- Convention on Biological Diversity
- Corporate social responsibility
- Credit rating agency
- ESG investment
- EU taxonomy
- European Commission
- European Union
- Global Sustainable Investment Alliance
- Natural capital
- Sustainable Development Goals
- Sustainable finance
- Sustainability Accounting Standards Board
- Sustainability bond
- Sustainability Linked Loan Principles
- UK Sustainable Investment and Finance Association
- United Nations
- World Trade Organization