From ACT Wiki
Corporate reporting - ESG - GRI.
The GRI Standards for sustainability reporting are designed to help organisations understand their impact on the economy, the environment and society.
- How to use the GRI Standards
- "Organizations can either use the GRI Standards to prepare a sustainability report in accordance with the Standards.
- Or they can use selected Standards, or parts of their content, to report information for specific users or purposes, such as reporting their climate change impacts for their investors and consumers."
- Global Reporting Initiative (GRI), February 2021
- Accounting for Sustainability (A4S)
- Business & Sustainable Development Commission
- Climate change
- Corporate social responsibility
- ESG investment
- Financial reporting
- Global Sustainable Investment Alliance
- Sustainability reporting
- Sustainability Linked Loan Principles
- UK Sustainable Investment and Finance Association