From ACT Wiki
Jump to navigationJump to search
Corporate reporting - ESG.
Abbreviation for the Global Reporting Initiative, established to help organisations to take responsibility for their environmental and other impacts, by publishing the GRI Standards for sustainability reporting.
- CDP (formerly the Carbon Disclosure Project)
- Climate Disclosure Standards Board (CDSB)
- Global Reporting Initiative
- Global Sustainable Investment Alliance
- GRI Standards
- Sustainability reporting
- Sustainability-Linked Loan Principles (SLLP)
- Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD)
- UK Sustainable Investment and Finance Association
- Value Reporting Foundation (VRF)