International Integrated Reporting Council
Financial reporting - sustainability.
The IIRC is established to promote communication about value creation as the next step in the evolution of corporate reporting.
Its vision is a world in which capital allocation and corporate behaviour are aligned to the wider goals of financial stability and sustainable development through the cycle of integrated reporting and thinking.
The IIRC was established in 2010 and is headquartered in London, UK.
- Accounting for Sustainability (A4S)
- Business & Sustainable Development Commission
- Carbon footprint
- Corporate social responsibility
- Financial stability
- Natural capital
- Sustainability Accounting Standards
- Sustainability Accounting Standards Board (SASB)
- Sustainability bond
- Value Reporting Foundation (VRF)