1. Behavioural skills.
Awareness of one's own emotional and motivational states, and the ability to take action to improve them.
It is often categorised into:
- Behavioural self-regulation, including resisting impulsive behaviours for the sake of achieving longer term goals; and
- Emotional self-regulation, for example talking oneself out of a bad mood.
A mechanism where an organisation monitors and ensures its own adherence to law, ethical standards, and international norms.
- ACT Competency Framework
- Behavioural skills
- Business skills
- Commercial drive and organisation
- Corporate governance
- Corporate social responsibility
- Emotional intelligence
- Executive coaching
- Growth mindset
- Health and wellness coaching
- Influencing skills
- Self management and accountability
- Technical skills
- Working effectively with others