1. Financial markets reporting - Financial Stability Board (FSB).
Abbreviation for climate-related financial risk disclosure.
Also known as a climate-related financial disclosure.
2. Climate change - risk management.
More broadly, any disclosure relating to climate change, or climate change risk management, not necessarily of a financial nature.
- Mandatory climate disclosures
- We will make climate-related disclosures mandatory across the [UK] economy by 2025, with most requirements coming in by 2023.
- COP26 explained - UN Climate Change Confererence UK 2021
- Climate change
- Climate Disclosure Standards Board
- Climate risk
- Climate transition risk
- COP26 Private Finance Hub
- Financial Conduct Authority
- Financial risk
- Financial Stability Board
- Listing Rules
- Net zero
- Premium Listing
- Risk management
- Standard Setting Body
- Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures
- Transition risk
- World Economic Forum