From ACT Wiki
Working effectively with others.
In an organisational context, culture includes differences in degrees of:
- Distance between more powerful and less powerful individuals.
- Tolerance for uncertainty.
- Longer-term or shorter-term perspectives.
Culturally intelligent people have greater:
- Awareness of cultural differences.
- Capacity to change their behaviour to accommodate cultural difference.
- Motivation to change their behaviour in the light of knowledge of cultural differences.
- Conceptual ability to make sense of culturally diverse contexts.
Cross-cultural coaching aims to support clients to become more culturally intelligent.
- ACT Competency Framework
- Behavioural skills
- Business skills
- Commercial drive and organisation
- Corporate governance
- Corporate social responsibility
- Emotional intelligence
- Executive coaching
- Growth mindset
- Health and wellness coaching
- Influencing skills
- Self management and accountability
- Technical skills
- Working effectively with others