Inter-American Development Bank
The IADB works in Latin America and the Caribbean.
It offers financial and technical support for countries working to:
- Reduce poverty and inequality;
- Improve health and education; and
- Advance infrastructure.
The IABD provides loans, grants, and technical assistance, and conducts research.
Its aim is to achieve development in a sustainable, climate-friendly way.
- Arab Bank for Economic Development in Africa
- Asian Development Bank
- Central bank
- Council of Europe Development Bank
- Development bank
- European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
- International Bank for Reconstruction and Development
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
- United States Agency for International Development
- United Nations Conference on Trade and Development