From ACT Wiki
Jump to navigationJump to search
Working effectively with others.
Peer coaching takes place between individuals who regard each other as equals.
To ensure confidentiality and trust, the coach is external to any line manager or direct report relationships.
- Coaching applications
- Coaching techniques
- Developmental coaching
- European Mentoring & Coaching Council
- Executive coaching
- Health and wellness coaching
- International Coach Federation
- Leadership coaching
- Line manager
- Managerial coaching
- Organizational coaching
- Skills and performance coaching
- Team coaching
- Working effectively with others