From ACT Wiki
Jump to navigationJump to search
Working effectively with others.
Managerial coaching is coaching undertaken within an organisation.
The role of coach is undertaken by a line manager or other internal manager, rather than by an external coach.
- Coaching applications
- Coaching techniques
- Developmental coaching
- European Mentoring & Coaching Council
- Executive coaching
- Health and wellness coaching
- International Coach Federation
- Leadership coaching
- Line manager
- Organizational coaching
- Peer coaching
- Skills and performance coaching
- Team coaching
- Working effectively with others