Sustainability - impact - financial reporting.
Impact-weighted accounts are designed to supplement traditional financial reporting.
They factor in value creation or destruction for all stakeholders in an organisation, including employees, customers, the environment and society.
(Source - Impact Economy Foundation)
- Financial reporting
- Impact accounting
- Impact economy
- Impact Economy Foundation (IEF)
- Impact Management Project (IMP)
- Impact reporting
- Impact Weighted Accounts Framework (IWAF)
- International Sustainability Standards Board (ISSB)
- Sustainability Accounting Standards
- Sustainability Accounting Standards Board
- Total Societal Impact
- Value Balancing Alliance (VBA)
- Value Reporting Foundation (VRF)