Impact Economy Foundation
From ACT Wiki
Jump to navigationJump to search
Sustainability - impact - economic context - impact reporting.
The IEF is established to accelerate the transition to a global impact economy.
Among other work, the IEF publishes the Impact Weighted Accounts Framework (IWAF).
- Impact economy
- Impact investing
- Impact Investing Institute (III)
- Impact Management Project (IMP)
- Impact reporting
- Impact Taskforce
- Impact-weighted accounts
- Impact Weighted Accounts Framework (IWAF)
- International Sustainability Standards Board (ISSB)
- Just transition
- Multilateral development bank (MDB)
- Natural capital
- Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI)
- Responsible investment
- Sustainable investment
- Sustainability Accounting Standards
- Sustainability Accounting Standards Board
- Value Reporting Foundation (VRF)