1. Psychometric profiling - Belbin team roles.
Plant is one of the nine clusters of individual behaviours identified in the Belbin team roles model.
Characteristic behaviours of the plant role include:
- High creativity
- Generating ideas
- Solving difficult problems in unconventional ways
Related strengths include creativity, imagination and free-thinking.
Associated weaknesses may include ignoring incidentals, preoccupation preventing effective communication, absentmindedness and forgetfulness.
Plant can also refer to heavier and longer term items used in a business operation.
Agricultural bearer plants include certain trees and bushes.
A plant can also mean an entire operational site and all of its equipment.
For example, an integrated water and power plant.
- ACT Competency Framework
- Bearer plant
- Behavioural skills
- Belbin team roles
- Completer finisher
- Integrated water and power plant
- Monitor evaluator
- Plant and machinery allowances
- Property, plant and equipment
- Psychometric profiling
- Resource investigator
- Working effectively with others