Trade and Development Bank
Development banks - Eastern & Southern Africa.
The Trade and Development Bank's objectives are to finance and foster trade and sustainable development in the COMESA region.
COMESA is the Common Market for Eastern and Southern Africa.
The TDB was formerly known as the Eastern and Southern African Trade and Development Bank.
It was established in 1985.
- Trade finance - social development - TDB
- "During the pandemic, the Trade and Development Bank secured €334m in financing backed by the Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency (MIGA) to support its trade finance business, including imports that relate to social development initiatives."
- The Treasurer, November 2021 - Issue 4, 2021, p35 - Semih Ozkan, Regional Head, International Trade and Forfaiting Association
- African Export-Import Bank
- Arab Bank for Economic Development in Africa
- Asian Development Bank
- Development bank
- European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
- International Bank for Reconstruction and Development
- International Trade and Forfaiting Association
- Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency (MIGA)
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
- Social project
- Trade finance
- United States Agency for International Development
- United Nations Conference on Trade and Development
- World Bank