Working effectively with others - coaching techniques.
Transpersonal experiences and beliefs include spirituality, religion and responses to creative arts.
The term was popularised by Abraham Maslow in 1966.
A core foundation of transpersonal coaching is the belief that all people are on a journey of psycho-spiritual development.
It makes extensive use of imagery.
- Association for Coaching
- Association of Corporate Treasurers
- Career coaching
- Coaching applications
- Coaching techniques
- Cognitive behavioural coaching
- Cross-cultural coaching
- Developmental coaching
- European Mentoring & Coaching Council
- Executive coaching
- Existential coaching
- Gestalt coaching
- Health and wellness coaching
- International Coach Federation
- Leadership coaching
- Maslow's hierarchy of needs
- Narrative coaching
- NLP coaching
- Ontological coaching
- Organizational coaching
- Peer coaching
- Person-centred coaching
- Positive psychology coaching
- Psychodynamic coaching
- Skills and performance coaching
- Solution-focused coaching
- Team coaching
- Transactional analysis coaching
- Transactional coaching
- Transformational coaching
- Working effectively with others