Transactional analysis coaching
Working effectively with others - coaching techniques.
Transactional analysis was designed to be an optimistic psychological model that would be easy for clients to understand.
Its principles include:
- People are OK.
- Everyone can think.
- Therefore people can decide to change if they wish.
TA coaching emphasises:
- Contracting between the client and coach.
- Enhancing the client's psychological understanding.
- The client's improved understanding of their different roles, and transitioning between roles.
Examples of role transitions in the workplace include promotions to more senior roles.
A twice-daily role transition for many working parents is between their roles as parents, and as professional colleagues.
- Association for Coaching
- Association of Corporate Treasurers
- Career coaching
- Coaching applications
- Coaching techniques
- Cognitive behavioural coaching
- Cross-cultural coaching
- Developmental coaching
- European Mentoring & Coaching Council
- Executive coaching
- Existential coaching
- Gestalt coaching
- Health and wellness coaching
- International Coach Federation
- Leadership coaching
- Maslow's hierarchy of needs
- Narrative coaching
- NLP coaching
- Ontological coaching
- Organizational coaching
- Peer coaching
- Person-centred coaching
- Positive psychology coaching
- Psychodynamic coaching
- Skills and performance coaching
- Solution-focused coaching
- Team coaching
- Transactional analysis
- Transactional coaching
- Transformational coaching
- Transpersonal coaching
- Working effectively with others